Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment.
In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the web page to offer the user information that may be of interest to you depending on the use you make, of its content.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser so that it deletes them from your computer's hard drive, blocks them or notifies you if they are installed. To continue without changing your cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to use the services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you. .
3. Types and purpose of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified into:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: they expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the website and its services or when they are manually deleted).
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies (technical and personalization): This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. By way of example, this typology includes: volume settings of video or sound players and video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location cookies: These Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when you request a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- Registration Cookies (technical and personalization): Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or has subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify them in the services with the following objectives:
- Keeping the User identified so that, if he closes a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day enters said service again, he will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to identify himself again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user clicks on the "log off" functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service, the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Analytics Cookies: Every time a User visits a service or information on the website or a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and the like, which may be added to this list if they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical cookie on the user's computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used on future visits to the website services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore most attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register in any service or content on the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the website.
4. How to block or eliminate installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.